Supply Chain Manager
Operations - Stockholm
Are you a self-motivated, relationship builder that takes pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success? You want to work with a really enthusiastic, award-winning team in a rapidly growing startup? Nice to meet you!
We are Flic - the company behind the world’s smartest button. Our mission is to let people enjoy the services they love in the simplest way possible: At the push of a button. Since the beginning, Flic has generated +$6M generated in sales with a positive growth year over year. The market for smart buttons is growing rapidly and we are now accelerating to maintain our market leading position! Are you the one that can make a lasting difference?
About the job
As Flic's Supply Chain Manager you’ll be the front face towards our world-wide suppliers and play an integral part of our growth. You’ll lead the planning, implementation and execution of Flics supply chain strategy and work close with our finance-, sales-, and manufacturing team to determine the best vendors and distributors. From time-to-time, the role will require business travels, mainly to Asia.
You’re all about collaboration. Nothing excites you more than building relationships that lasts. You’re a critical thinker, proactive problem solver and get stuff done quickly and accurately. You’re not afraid of hard negotiations and hustle to get what you want, in fact - You love it!
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Initiate purchase orders, track inventory, overseeing component lead time and continuously evaluating supply chain risks
- Determine and follow-up on supply chain KPIs
- Identify process bottleneck, implement solutions and optimizations in a timely manner
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Train and evaluate others, internally and at our production sites
- Proactively drive cost reductions and influence partners for cost effective supply chain solutions including components, production and logistics solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business & Administration, or other relevant field
- Basic understanding and great interest of production and logistical processes and in consumer electronics
- Great interpersonal- and english communication skills
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly, and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager
- Experience from working, studying or living in Asia
Perks & Benefits
This is a brief summary of the perks & benefits you'll enjoy at Flic. If you want to know more - get in touch!
A culture of learning
We are committed to making you grow and look inside and outside for inspiration.
Generous compensation & employee stock options
Great work is rewarded with great compensation, in terms of salaries, occupational pension & health plans. We want your skin in the game and that you take part of our future success.
Off-sites, Happy Hours & CES
We value our time together. Join us for team lunches, Friday beer o'clock’s, quarterly off-sites and the best part: The annual trip to CES in Las Vegas where you get to experience ground shaking innovations firsthand.
Space & time for recreation
Join the daily video game tournament or retreat to our meditation corner. Feel free to run in the forest, do laps of cross country skiing or join the gym within 5 minutes of our office; cover your daily vitamin need from the fruit basket.
We believe in bizarre ideas, enjoyable projects and new ways of doing things. Being a product-driven organisation, we've applied a unique approach to creative & innovative work: Giving every employee ownership and resources to bring their thinking, strategies and ideas to advance the company’s mission.
By allowing every employee a chance to give their opinion and a possibility to pitch their ideas, we promote an open space with equal chances. Join us and experience our unique vibe in a cozy 19th-century villa hidden within the vivid KTH Campus, Stockholm.
We are always looking for people who share our belief that success and enjoyable work built from these core principles:
Original and creative thinkers, that embrace failures and learn from mistakes.
Bright, open minds that are initiative rich and ownership keen. People with the self-honesty to admit mistakes and the courage to change.
A team that debate, decide & commit, but where egos are removed once a decision is made. That display trust and humbleness towards others and their work.
Everyone's voice is heard and all information that serves the company’s best interests is communicated openly.