Flic – The Wireless HomeKit Button
Flic is the perfect button for HomeKit. No need to use your voice or your phone to control your HomeKit enabled devices, just a simple push of a button.
What can I use it with
With Flic´s brand new HomeKit integration, you will be able to control any HomeKit accessory using Flic, ranging from a simple Light switch for HomeKit connected lights to your sprinkler system.
Check out the full list of HomeKit enabled devices and find your favorite.
What do I need to make it work?
- Flic Hub LR
- At least one Flic button
- An Apple TV, iPad or a HomePod set up as a Home Hub
- At least one HomeKit compatible accessory
How to set it up
Follow our quick setup video with step by step explanations on how to get up and running.
- To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, the latest version of iOS for iPadOS is recommended.
- For an iPad to act as a Home hub, it must remain in your home, powered on, and connected to your home Wi-Fi network. Apple, HomeKit, iPhone, iPad, iPad Air, ipod though are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries.
- HomeKit setup needs an Apple TV, iPad or a HomePod set up as a Home Hub.