Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing | Operations – Stockholm
Flic - reducing complex tasks to a simple push of a button.
At Flic, our vision is to become a world leading brand in innovative and simple Smart Home and IoT. Pushing a button is the most intuitive, quick, and simple way to interact. Built on this idea, Flic became the world-leading smart button.With over a half a million units sold globally, we are a dynamic team of 15 with massive growth potential. We are now making a key hire in a marketing manager that will help guide the brand to the stars.
As a highly motivated person with a passion for growth, tech, and marketing, you will have the opportunity to manage an exciting and unique consumer electronics brand.
Learn from some of the world's most experienced people in crowdfunding and put your own touch on the company’s next products and launch campaigns.
You will make a difference by setting up new marketing automations, campaigns, social media posts and other marketing activities to increase brand awareness, website traffic and lead generation for both B2C and B2B.
What will you do
- Work through strategies to take the Flic brand to the next level
- Manage all Flic marketing activities online including ads, social media, email automation, customer journey optimisation and landing page design, with support from the rest of the team Develop, implement and follow up on new online marketing campaigns
- Design ads and ad strategies and optimise ROI of ad spend on Facebook, Google and Youtube
- Marketing and CRM automation
- Assure cohesive communication within and outside the company across all channels
Required skills and competencies
- High interest in consumer electronics and smart home to understand the market.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in digital marketing and marketing automation
- Well versed in Facebook Ads manager and Google Ads with good analytical skills
- Good CRM automation knowledge
- Ability to use limited resources efficiently in a start-up environment
- Search Engine Optimisation and SEM
- Experience and prominent skills in copywriting in English
Desired skills and competencies
- Degree in marketing management and marketing automation
- Self going, creative, analytical and a person who loves to take ownership of tasks and projects
- Be capable of communicating complex messages in a simple, clear, unambiguous manner
- Deep understanding of traditional and innovative marketing strategies and a proven track record of managing data, creating campaigns and initiatives
- Visual content creation and design skills
- Photo and video knowledge with editing capabilities
- Preferable (not required) located in Stockholm, Sweden to be able to work at our office
- Opportunity to directly work with Flic management and have a big impact on the Flic brand and growth
- Steer the marketing efforts of a hardware start-up with customers from both the B2C and the B2B segments on a global scale
- Be a part of Sweden’s most crowdfunded company, we’re experts in launching new groundbreaking products and we want you to be a part of our journey ahead!
Perks & Benefits
This is a brief summary of the perks & benefits you'll enjoy at Flic. If you want to know more - get in touch!
A culture of learning
We are committed to making you grow and look inside and outside for inspiration.
Generous compensation & employee stock options
Great work is rewarded with great compensation, in terms of salaries, occupational pension & health plans. We want your skin in the game and that you take part of our future success.
Off-sites, Happy Hours & CES
We value our time together. Join us for team lunches, Friday beer o'clock’s, quarterly off-sites and the best part: The annual trip to CES in Las Vegas where you get to experience ground shaking innovations firsthand.
Space & time for recreation
Join the daily video game tournament or retreat to our meditation corner. Feel free to run in the forest, do laps of cross country skiing or join the gym within 5 minutes of our office; cover your daily vitamin need from the fruit basket.
We believe in bizarre ideas, enjoyable projects and new ways of doing things. Being a product-driven organisation, we've applied a unique approach to creative & innovative work: Giving every employee ownership and resources to bring their thinking, strategies and ideas to advance the company’s mission.
By allowing every employee a chance to give their opinion and a possibility to pitch their ideas, we promote an open space with equal chances. Join us and experience our unique vibe in a cozy 19th-century villa hidden within the vivid KTH Campus, Stockholm.
We are always looking for people who share our belief that success and enjoyable work built from these core principles:
Original and creative thinkers, that embrace failures and learn from mistakes.
Bright, open minds that are initiative rich and ownership keen. People with the self-honesty to admit mistakes and the courage to change.
A team that debate, decide & commit, but where egos are removed once a decision is made. That display trust and humbleness towards others and their work.
Everyone's voice is heard and all information that serves the company’s best interests is communicated openly.
Our story - Timeline
From the first Flic prototype to today, follow our history
The idea behind Flic was born
Awarded with Stockholm innovation grant
Flic’s founder Joacim was joined by co-founders Amir & Pranav
First working prototype of Flic
The founders attended Highway 1 Accelerator in San Francisco
Launched Flic on Indiegogo - and broke the previous funding record for Nordic crowdfunding campaigns
Shipped the first 100k Flics
Collected a lot of prizes:
“Guld Mobilen” - Startup of the year award
Best start-up at IDD
CES Innovation Award for Flic
Launched Powered by Flic and on-boarded enterprise customers in the US and South Africa
Retail expansion in Sweden, US, UK and Germany
Launched Flic Hub on Indiegogo - and raised +$ 600 000 once again
Expanded Powered by Flic to more enterprise customers around the world
Won another CES innovation award, this time for Flic Hub
Launched a partnership with GitHub
Announced and launched Flic 2 - Raised almost 700 000 USD
Release of open platform and multi-app support
Released Apple Homekit support
We were featured in Forbes Magazine and in New York Times
Launched the Black Flic - Limited Edition
Released Amazon Alexa integration
Released the Flic Hub SDK
Released the Flic Device manager
Initially launched in 2014, Flic was the world’s first smart button. Today, we face competition from both tech giants and startups. We are the leader in the space and everyday, we interact with consumers and businesses that globally use our products to get more out of their day-to-day life.