This equipment has been tested to comply with safety certification in accordance with the specifications of EN Standard: EN60950-1:2006 + A11:2009 + A1:2010 + A12:2011.
Restriction on Hazardous Substances
This device complies with all applicable worldwide regulations and restrictions including, but not limited to: EU directive 2002/95/EC on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment and EU Registration Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals (REACH) regulation regarding Substances of Very High Concern.
Disposal and Recycling Information
Disposal of Waste Batteries and Electrical & Electronic Equipment This symbol on the product or its batteries or its packaging means that this product and any batteries it contains must not be disposed of with your household waste. Instead, it is your responsibility to hand this over to an applicable collection point for the recycling of batteries and electrical and electronic equipment. This separate collection and recycling will help to conserve natural resources and prevent potential negative consequences for human health and the environment due to the possible presence of hazardous substances in batteries and electrical and electronic equipment, which could be caused by inappropriate disposal. For more information about where to drop of your batteries and electrical and electronic waste, please contact your local city/municipality, your household waste disposal service, or the shop where you purchased this product. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on WEEE and waste batteries.
Do not dispose of your Flic product with household waste
- Disposal of the packaging and your Flic product should be done in accordance with local regulations.
- Batteries are not to be disposed of in the municipal waste stream and require separate collection.
Regulatory & Safety Notices Rev. C
Model name: Flic
Country of Manufacture: Malaysia
Compliance. Your product is FCC and CE DoC compliant.
USA: Federal Communications Commission (FCC) statement
FCC Compliance and Advisory Statement: This hardware device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed or used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment of and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: 1) reorient or relocate the receiving antenna; 2) increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver; 3) connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected; 4) consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. Where shielded interface cables have been provided with the product or specified additional components or accessories elsewhere defined to be used with the installation of the product, they must be used in order to ensure compliance with FCC regulations.
Caution: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance to this equipment would void the user’s authority to operate this device.
This Device complies with FCC & IC radiation exposure (exemption) limits.
FCC ID: 2ACR9-FLIC
Canada: Industry Canada (IC) statement
This device meets the IC requirements for RF exposure in public or uncontrolled environments.
Canadian Doc Statement: This digital device does not exceed the Class B limits for radio noise emissions from digital apparatus specified in the interference-causing equipment standard entitled “Digital Apparatus,” ICES-003 of the Department of Communications. This device complies with RSS-210 of Industry and Science Canada.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- 1) This device may not cause interference
- 2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes :
- 1) l’appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage;
- 2) l’utilisateur de l’appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.
IC ID: 12180A-FLIC
European Union (EU)
This device works at a frequency of 2400 – 2483 MHz and is in conformity with the essential requirements and other relevant requirements of the R&TTE directive (1999/5/EC). The declaration of Conformity is available here.