Sales Team | Stockholm, Sweden
Pushing a button is the most intuitive, quick, and simple way to interact. Built on this idea, Flic became the world-leading smart button for both end consumers and large corporations. With more than half a million units sold globally, we are a dynamic team of 10 with the ambition to grow. We launched our newest product Flic Twist in a Kickstarter campaign that is once again one of the largest by any Nordic company.
Our products and solutions are sold both to end consumers and in B2B. As our primary sales manager and business developer, you have the opportunity to realize your ideas and strategies make our already large B2B business into something stellar. Imagine what you can use a button for in any industry you have touched. That’s where the opportunity lies.
As an entrepreneurial-minded person with a passion for sales, tech, and customers you will be part of a team that will rely on you and your decisions to take our sales to the next level. Our B2B solutions are used by companies all over the world with customers ranging from Fortune 50 companies to family restaurants.
We have our office in our own villa in central Stockholm. We don’t believe in working hours, you know best when you’re the most productive, but if you are in Stockholm we’d love to see you at the office a few days a week.
What will you do?
- Develop strategies and tactics for increasing inbound sales
- Identify and explore opportunities for acquiring new customers and business verticals
- Support product development in key customer insights
- Identify, acquire and support sales partners such as distributors, retailers, and sales agents
- Manage and grow the sales team as we grow
- Handle business customers from all over the world
- Consult B2B clients on implementing our products with their services
- Together with the management, set sales targets, budgets, plan production, delivery, and stock allocations
- Work closely with our marketing and delivery team to plan for campaigns and make sure all business orders are delivered as expected
Required skills and competencies
- 3+ years of work experience in B2B sales including negotiation
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices
- Degree in business management, business administration, engineering, economy, or similar
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Tech-savvy mindset, having an interest in tech, and being eager to learn
- Steer the sales efforts of a hardware start-up with customers from both the B2C and the B2B segments on a global scale
- Be a part of Sweden’s most crowdfunded company launching new groundbreaking products
- Opportunity to acquire stock options
Perks & Benefits
This is a brief summary of the perks & benefits you'll enjoy at Flic. If you want to know more - get in touch!
A culture of learning
We are committed to making you grow and look inside and outside for inspiration.
Generous compensation & employee stock options
Great work is rewarded with great compensation, in terms of salaries, occupational pension & health plans. We want your skin in the game and that you take part of our future success.
Off-sites, Happy Hours & CES
We value our time together. Join us for team lunches, Friday beer o'clock’s, quarterly off-sites and the best part: The annual trip to CES in Las Vegas where you get to experience ground shaking innovations firsthand.
Space & time for recreation
Join the daily video game tournament or retreat to our meditation corner. Feel free to run in the forest, do laps of cross country skiing or join the gym within 5 minutes of our office; cover your daily vitamin need from the fruit basket.
We believe in bizarre ideas, enjoyable projects and new ways of doing things. Being a product-driven organisation, we've applied a unique approach to creative & innovative work: Giving every employee ownership and resources to bring their thinking, strategies and ideas to advance the company’s mission.
By allowing every employee a chance to give their opinion and a possibility to pitch their ideas, we promote an open space with equal chances. Join us and experience our unique vibe in a cozy 19th-century villa hidden within the vivid KTH Campus, Stockholm.
We are always looking for people who share our belief that success and enjoyable work built from these core principles:
Original and creative thinkers, that embrace failures and learn from mistakes.
Bright, open minds that are initiative rich and ownership keen. People with the self-honesty to admit mistakes and the courage to change.
A team that debate, decide & commit, but where egos are removed once a decision is made. That display trust and humbleness towards others and their work.
Everyone's voice is heard and all information that serves the company’s best interests is communicated openly.
Our story - Timeline
From the first Flic prototype to today, follow our history
The idea behind Flic was born
Awarded with Stockholm innovation grant
Flic’s founder Joacim was joined by co-founders Amir & Pranav
First working prototype of Flic
The founders attended Highway 1 Accelerator in San Francisco
Launched Flic on Indiegogo - and broke the previous funding record for Nordic crowdfunding campaigns
Shipped the first 100k Flics
Collected a lot of prizes:
“Guld Mobilen” - Startup of the year award
Best start-up at IDD
CES Innovation Award for Flic
Launched Powered by Flic and on-boarded enterprise customers in the US and South Africa
Retail expansion in Sweden, US, UK and Germany
Launched Flic Hub on Indiegogo - and raised +$ 600 000 once again
Expanded Powered by Flic to more enterprise customers around the world
Won another CES innovation award, this time for Flic Hub
Launched a partnership with GitHub
Announced and launched Flic 2 - Raised almost 700 000 USD
Release of open platform and multi-app support
Released Apple Homekit support
We were featured in Forbes Magazine and in New York Times
Launched the Black Flic - Limited Edition
Released Amazon Alexa integration
Released the Flic Hub SDK
Released the Flic Device manager
Initially launched in 2014, Flic was the world’s first smart button. Today, we face competition from both tech giants and startups. We are the leader in the space and everyday, we interact with consumers and businesses that globally use our products to get more out of their day-to-day life.