Flic is a boutique hardware development company in Stockholm with a mission to make interaction with the digital world as simple as possible. Our clients consist of both large corporations and consumers all over the world. We are a growing team that loves what we do, and now we are excited to find a new member of our Operations team as Office Manager.
Who are you
We are looking for a high-spirited person who loves people, administration, and finance. You probably have a degree in finance and are looking for a place where you can have fun, where your efforts matter significantly, and where you can grow together with the company.
What will you do
As Office Manager, you will be the beating heart of the team. Your main responsibility will be to support the company with administrative tasks related to the office, daily operations, and finance. You will be the backbone of the operations, there to make sure that everything runs smoothly and to make sure everyone is good. You will hold a key central position in the intersection between employees, management, sales, customers, and investors. This position requires you to have a structured way of working, however, we encourage you to question the conventional processes and bring new ideas to the table. Tasks and responsibilities will include:
– Monthly financial, regulatory, and controlling reports for the accounting partner
– Oversee the day-to-day operations of the office space
– Implement initiatives to enhance employee well-being
– Ensure a clean and organized work environment
– Manage office supplies and inventory
– Basic accounting for the US subsidiary
– Tax administration in Germany, the US, and UK in cooperation with local partners
– Support sales with invoicing, order registration, and sales statistics
– Administer payroll, incoming and outgoing payments
– Event management from time to time
– Employee onboarding and orientation
– You do not shy away from administration or communication.
– You dare to ask and learn quickly.
– You love to improve yourself and your work processes.
– Experience in finance, e.g. compliance, reporting, controlling, accounting, forecasting, procurement, management consulting or similar.
– Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field
– Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
– Reliable, organized, and proactive personality with great people skills
– Professional written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish
Good if you also have
– Experience in office management
– Knowledge and experience in managing systems like CRM, Order, Sales, and Accounting systems.
– International experience
– Interest in IoT/wireless communication/hardware development or home automation
What can you expect in return
– A high degree of freedom and autonomy to shape the financial processes of the company
– Opportunities to craft your own position moving forward within the company
– Being part of Sweden’s most crowdfunded company launching new groundbreaking products
– An adaptive, fast-paced, and flexible work culture
– Participation in on- and off-site events
This position is for our office in Stockholm and at least half time in the office is expected.
For agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs for our open vacancies. Any CV sent to our team unsolicited will reserve us the right to pursue a candidate without obligation to the sender. All candidate submissions must be conducted through our official channels and in accordance with our terms of engagement.